Prospot are able to supply a range of testing equipment for resistance welding machines.
Prospot can manufacture and supply to meet your requirements, for more information contact us by phone on 01827 254 829, by email firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill in the form on this website.
Here are an example of the testing equipment Prospot can supply.
Weld Current Meter
- The WA1 weld analyser offers the engineering professional the facilities to analyse, fault find, and improve the process quality on today’s sophisticated welding control systems
- Full NAMAS traceability gives you the confidence in your processes that your customers demand
- Includes 150mm flexible toroid, 3 x AA batteries, charger and carry case
- Measures 0—60 kA , 9999 cycles AC, 199 seconds DC, no of pulses, conduction angle, weld time
- Fitted with RS232 communications port