Prospot are able to supply a wide range of Spot welding machines. Prospot can manufacture and supply and match your exact requirements.
We also carry a range of refurbished British Federal spot welding machines. Contact us to discuss your requirement and availability.
Here are some of the range of spot welding machines Prospot has to offer.
Alfa 209 Spot Welder
- Pneumatic circuit with single pressure system
- I/O water valves 1/2”
- Air Inlet valve 1/2”
- Electric pedal
- Adjustable hydraulic jack in lower arm
- Circuit breaker (incorporated in MF welders)
- Distance between arms 550 mm
- Servo drived head. Force 750 daN
- Pneumatic circuit with counterpressure system
- Proportional valve
Linear Spot Welders
Rocker Arm Spot Welders
SM Series and SP Series Rocker Arm Spot Welders are air operated and pedal operated.
They are robust heavy duty machines with genuine 50 % duty cycle. They also have universal reversible arms for 90 degree or inclined electrode holder position. Prospot Rocker Arm Spot Welders can also include double pedal option for using two programs. SPF30 – C with built in water cooler and
optional water cooled short lower arm.
Rocker Arm Spot Welders arm length standard at 400mm, options of 600 mm, 800 mm & 1000 mm.
Foot Pedal Operated
Operator foot pressure on foot pedal operates arms and tip closure. Tip pressure adjustable through the variable spring compression in foot pedal linkage. Frequency and speed of operation determined by operator. Electronic timer controls weld time Automatically.
This model is outstanding where high production, precision repeatability and fully automatic operations are required. The sequence programmer has a repeat and non-repeat control. The repeat setting will allow continuous repeated weld cycles as long as foot switch is depressed. The non-repeat setting will perform complete welding cycle on each depression of foot switch. A test switch is also provided causing all functions to be active except the actual welding allowing for inspection or set up of weld sequence program.
Meritus MSP Range Spot Welders
- Available from 50Kva to 150Kva in AC or MF
- Super compact dimensions
- Robust, heavy duty performance
- Flexibility with plattern or toolpost
- Adjustable lower knee
- Twin button / footpedal start
- Digital weld controls
- Manufactured in the UK
- Double stroke – high lift facility
- Low force approach
- Blade electrodes and holders
- Purpose designed tooling for spot and projection
Bench Type Spot Welders
Meritus PS8B Pedal Operated Spot WelderThese machines have been designed for the high speed production of fabricated wire work and for light assemblies of mild and stainless steel components. Operation is by means of a foot pedal lever operating a rocker beam through an adjustable pressure spring. The leverage system has been designed to give the maximum mechanical advantage allowing simple and easy machine operation.
The MERITUS MPW8 portable spot and seam welding machine is suitable for welding a wide range of thin gauge materials in mild steel and stainless steel. It is particularly suitable for fine mesh or gauze used in the filteration industry.
The MPW8 offers the end user maximum flexilbilty through the incorporation of the latest electronic technology. The timer and heavy duty welding transformer are all built into this compact unit enabling it to be used in the most confined areas.
Punto Star – Inverter Spot Welder
- Patented Inverter system with variable frequency
- Spot welding gun with transformer on board
- Water cooling system, gun, arms, electrode
- Three phase power supply
- Great welding power
- Big electrode force
- Welding with constant current regulation
- Lightweight welding gun with arms made from aluminium and carbon fibre
- Carbon fibre cover
To find out more email us at email@example.com, call 01827 254 829 or fill in the contact form on this site and we will be in touch with you asap.
Datasheets – Spot Welding Machines
- Alfa 209 Spot Welder
- Alfa 314 Spot Welder
- Bench Type Spot Welders
- Linear Spot Welders – SD – Arm Type, SDP Knee Type
- Meritus MPW8
- Meritus RAS & AS Series Welders
- MSP Spot & Projection Welders
- Punto Star – Inverter Spot Welder
- Punto 8 – Bodyshop Welding Systems
- Punto Plus – Bodyshop Welding Systems
- Punto Plus 9 & Punto Plus 9CC